Catching Up: PART III. BROOKLYN

Well, it's been a while since I have posted anything. And honestly, I only found this blog again because a friend was googling my name. I doubt anyone is/will ever read this, but I think it's a cool way to document more of my life. So, we'll do another "catching up" post.
Since traveling in Europe, a lot has happened! I returned to school in NYC and finished up my degree. My sister Amanda and I drove from Berkeley, CA to Portsmouth, NH in June 2015. It was the most amazing time (blog post to come). She then moved to the city and we lived together my senior year. In September 2015, I adopted Alfie (short for Gandalf the Grey), an adorable miniature poodle with some anxiety issues (gotta get a dog to match me, ya know). After I graduated, we moved to Brooklyn, where we live now with our awesome roommate Caleigh. Luckily, I made another video of my senior year, so check that out to see my 2015-16!
So, in summary, Clefs was a big part of my life. I met and started dating Jungsoo (that cute Korean dude lol). Amanda, Alfie, and Mako were a big part of my life. And my senior year was really wonderful.
I've promised myself to blog more, so check back for more updates!

Comments

Popular Posts